Innovation & Insights
Burson-Marsteller is able to provide Evidence-Based communications because of the people we hire, the breadth of our market coverage, our specialist practices and our proprietary research. Our markets and practices regularly develop their own reports, tools and thought pieces based on original research and analysis in areas ranging from EU affairs to web reputation and the environment.
- What Influences the Influencers? ComRes/Burson-Marsteller 2016 EU Media Poll findings unveiled (28th January 2016)
- Barack Obama and Narendra Modi most liked on Facebook (21st January 2016)
- Austrian Parliamentary Elections: no clear winner as new groups enter parliament (17th October 2013)
- Invitation: mHealth on demand - Exchange of views on the Code of Conduct on mobile health apps (2nd September 2015)
- B-M After-Hours - Auftakt: Germany votes, European views on the German elections - 22 September (23rd July 2013)
- Is Europe at a turning point for Corporate Reporting? CSR Europe and Burson-Marsteller host debate (31st May 2013)
View further details of our Innovation & Insights across the region at the Burson-Marsteller EMEA website.