Innovation & Insights
Future Perspective Trend Analysis
We are living in an age of radical transformation.
Thanks to a global economy, access to the Internet, and the explosion of mobile technology, we have—almost imperceptibly—been ushered into a new era where change happens so quickly that it’s become the norm.
We see this change everywhere: in how we communicate, what we do for a living, the values we hold, the ways in which we raise our children, manage our wellbeing and access information.
Burson-Marsteller has purposefully created the FUTURE Perspective Trend Analysis group to keep track of this ever-changing landscape on behalf of our consultants and our clients.
- The Rise of Incognito Tech – April 2014
- The ‘M’-Powered Patient – December 2013
- The Cast Blog – November 2013
- The Cast Blog – April 2013
Future Perspective Newsletters:
- Future Perspective - November 2012 (23rd November 2012)
- Future Perspective - July 2012 (31st July 2012)
- Future Perspective - February 2012 (29th February 2012)
- Future Perspective - August 2011 (9th August 2011)
Search this website
More B-M Talk
Burson-Marsteller accepts no responsibility for external links. Content of websites which are linked through B-M Talk is solely provided by the website owner.
(B-M Talk is updated automatically once per hour, 24 hours per day.)
Burson-Marsteller EMEA has a network of 29 offices and over 80 additional markets covered by affiliates and their networks. Map