Innovation & Insights
Evidence suggests that using futures thinking and tools improves our decision-making and our lives, on a personal, organisational, community/social and global level.*
To highlight this capability, Burson-Marsteller produces the Future Perspective Quarterly newsletter. This newsletter analyses upcoming trends and focuses in particular on the concrete communication implications of these trends.
To keep up-to-date with the highly dynamic world in which we operate, Future Perspective also tweets about trends, innovations and issues that are relevant to our clients’ businesses.
* Hines, A. (2002) ‘A Practitioner’s View of the Future of Futures Studies’.
Most recent issues
- Future Perspective - November 2012 (23rd November 2012)
- Future Perspective - July 2012 (31st July 2012)
- Future Perspective - February 2012 (29th February 2012)
- Future Perspective - August 2011 (9th August 2011)
Search this website
More B-M Talk
Burson-Marsteller accepts no responsibility for external links. Content of websites which are linked through B-M Talk is solely provided by the website owner.
(B-M Talk is updated automatically once per hour, 24 hours per day.)
Burson-Marsteller EMEA has a network of 29 offices and over 80 additional markets covered by affiliates and their networks. Map